Mermade Moments: Five on Friday 9.22.17



Friday, September 22, 2017

Five on Friday 9.22.17

Man oh man, it has been TOO long since I've done one of these. Life has been so busy and fun lately. Lets jump right in!


1. 

My coworker and I got a fish for our shared cubicle and she is PERFECTION. The prettiest little unicorn fish and her name is Petunia. We obviously don't get out much.

2.
I took a trip to Disneyland with my dad and little sister this weekend and I am dreaming about the next time I get to have a Jack cake pop. 26 days! 

3.

I am a bridesmaid in a wedding in November and I was having the hardest time finding cute silver shoes. I found these babies on Amazon for $25 and they are perfection! Comfortable and not too tall. They have a lot of colors that would be perfect for work or going out. The perfect "lady shoe". 

4.

After waiting a literal year for this chair to go on sale, I scored it for 50% off. I CANNOT wait for all the new home decor coming to Target. Goodbye paycheck, hello Chip and Joanna! 

5. 

Last but not least, stay tuned for fun essential oil stuff coming soon! Follow along on my essential oil insta - @mermade.essentials

I am so happy to be blogging again and cannot wait for all the fun posts to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com