Mermade Moments: A Weekend Trip to Disney



Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Weekend Trip to Disney

Main Street Disney! 

I absolutely love Disneyland. The magic is undeniable. #Disneymylife

I finally got an annual pass!

This past weekend, my dad took my little sister and I for a quick weekend trip. We drove down Friday and came home Sunday. We never go on the weekends and now I remember why. It was PACKED. Some of our favorite rides were closed for hours during the day, which was annoying. BUT! Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney were all decorated for Halloween and my Halloween loving heart exploded. This is the first year that California Adventure has been decorated and it did not disappoint. Downtown Disney had a bunch of pumpkin towers everywhere and massive pumpkins in all the planters. So cute.

stoked off Cars Land!

Cars Land!

I mean how perfect is this!?
I can't even.
me and my baby Maddie twinning

This was our first time staying at the Disneyland Hotel and it did not disappoint. We have stayed at Paradise Pier and the Grand Californian, so this was the last of the trio for us. I LOVED IT. I honestly expected it to be tacky Disney, but it was the perfect amount of Disney magic and class. We ate a bunch, walked a bunch, and soaked up a stress free weekend for as long as we could.

Chip (or Dale?)  watching TV when we walked into our hotel
Cotton Candy Lemonade from the Cove Bar in CA Adventure!

the most DELISH lobster nachos from the Cove Bar
My favorite time of day at the parks is first thing in the morning and later at night. The best!

Oogie Boogie Takeover! 

this is blurry but Carthay Circle!
the coolest ears! they also have orange bats.

Stay tuned for more Disney Halloween magic next month when I go to Mickey's Halloween Party (for the 3rd year in a row) with my best friend!

no detail was left out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com