Mermade Moments: Our Trip To Maui - December 2016



Friday, December 9, 2016

Our Trip To Maui - December 2016


We're baaaaaack! We got back from Maui at 2 am on Thursday. Let me tell you, 5 days in paradise is not enough time! We had such a great time. Our trip started out a little rocky with a 2 hour delay. It doesn't seem like much, but we were supposed to arrive at 10:30 am and didn't arrive until almost 1 pm! That's a big jump when you're trying to start your vacation. It seemed like our day was wasted, but we tried to change our attitudes!


We stayed at the The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and it was fantastic! My sister + brother in law own a timeshare there and we loved it. Multiple pools, hot tubs, restaurants and surrounded by beaches!


We ate a ton of good food. I will be doing a separate post with a food guide for Maui. Can I just say that Maui has the best french fries? Oh and seafood too ;)

Everybody is so nice and helpful on the island. I didn't encounter one rude person! We also didn't hear anyone honk their car horns. That's unheard of where we live.


We enjoyed some snorkeling at Baby Beach. We loved it. It's waist deep water for at least 150 years. We snorkeled with my nieces and we had a blast. Jarad bought me by own snorkeling gear. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me! I had a bad rental experience in the Caribbean and now I'm set!


We shopped on Front Street in Lahaina and at Whaler's Village. I highly recommend both!


Jarad went on an overnight fishing trip and had a total blast. It was so fun to hear all his stories!

Have you been to Maui? What are your recommendations??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com