Mermade Moments: Walmart Beauty Box // Spring 2016



Monday, April 18, 2016

Walmart Beauty Box // Spring 2016

 

I've been meaning to write this post for like two weeks now, but better late than never! I recently received my Spring Walmart Beauty Box in the mail and I AM IN LOVE. This was the best box by far. I think I said O-M-G five times. 

(In case you aren't familiar, Walmart does a seasonal beauty box. For $5! 4 times a year - with each new season comes a box that fits that season.) How many times can I say season in a sentence??

  

I was so impressed with the products!  All brands I recognize and love. I was going to buy a full size bottle of the Jergens Natural Glow, but I decided to wait. Lucky for me, it came in my box! I'm really excited to try the Curel Itch Defense body wash because the water at our apartment complex makes my skin soooo dry. A lightening shampoo for brunettes?? Sounds perfect for warmer weather. I've been really wanting to try this Biore baking soda face wash and I was soooo stoked to see that in here as well.


In addition to all of those items, the samples were pretty good too! 

 

I highly recommend this subscription box. It's so practical and I've never been disappointed. $5 pays for the shipping alone in my opinion! Do you get the Walmart Beauty Box? Do you love it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com