Mermade Moments: I'M A PURA VIDA BRACELETS REP!



Monday, April 25, 2016

I'M A PURA VIDA BRACELETS REP!

YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS!

I'M A PURA VIDA BRACELETS REP.

my current arm candy
I know most of you don't know me in real life, but I wear 8+ Pura Vida bracelets a day. Every single day. I love them. I love the company's mission. I love the customer service experience they create. I applied on a whim to be a Spring rep for them and your girl got picked!

I encourage you to visit their website here and take a look around! The bracelets are made in Costa Rica by the locals. This gives them an opportunity to support their families. They are water proof and last forever! PV has come a long way since I started wearing them years ago.Think pineapples, flamingos, and all the other cuteness! PV has donated almost ONE MILLION dollars to various charities. They've only existed for 5 years! That blows my mind!

They sell more than just bracelets now too. Clothes, other accessories, and swim suits are coming in a few weeks!

snapchat sneak peak!

I hope this post makes some kind of sense. I'm just really excited and my thoughts are bouncing all over the place.

check out both of our arms ;)

THE BEST PART. If you use my code at checkout 'MIRANDAOBRIEN20', you get 20% off your total! What what!

even my dad loves them! 

So...what are you waiting for??? Go get yourself some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com