Mermade Moments: My Life in Numbers



Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Life in Numbers


3 days until our Livermore wine trolley adventure!

10 days until my niece's boho birthday bash!

43 days until Jarad turns 30!

45 days until I throw Jarad the best birthday party ever!

53 days until our three year anniversary!

66 days until we see Alton Brown live!

261 days until our Hawaiian vacation!!!


In case the exclamation points didn't give it away, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming months. Here's to hoping they're better than January, February, and the first half of March! 

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing when you have so much to look forward to! I love having countdowns set up in my phone so if I'm having a bad day I can have a look at what's coming up and it instantly puts me in a better mood!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com