Mermade Moments: I'm Lucky To Be This Tired



Thursday, March 3, 2016

I'm Lucky To Be This Tired


I'm constantly tired and I'm constantly wallowing in a puddle of self pity for being sooo busy and sooo tired all the time. Recently, I have experienced a change of heart. I've realized that I'm LUCKY to be this tired.

I'm lucky to have friends that want to hang out with me.
I'm lucky to have a job that allows me to pay my bills.
I'm lucky to have nieces that want to play with me.
I'm lucky to have a dog that won't leave me alone when I'm trying to sleep.
I'm lucky to have a boyfriend that ensures I take advantage of my free time.
I'm lucky to have a family that loves me and wants to see me all the time.
I'm lucky that people choose me to make cupcakes for their most cherished days.
I'm lucky to be alive.

Next time you're feeling tired and like you're at the end of your rope - just remember - you're LUCKY.

1 comment:

  1. Luv u ❤ to the moon and back. Gratitude is everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com