Mermade Moments: The Butler's Pantry // Escalon, CA



Monday, February 22, 2016

The Butler's Pantry // Escalon, CA

 One day, while I was perusing the explore page on IG, I came across a real gem. A house-ware boutique...and a house-ware boutique truck? Whaaaaaat. After IG drooling stalking for a few, I realized that this lovely place was located on Main Street in Escalon, which is just a short drive from my hometown. My brother in law grew up in Escalon, so I knew my sister would be up for a trip.We took my 9 year old niece for her birthday this past weekend. She is the definition of a blooming fashionista/stylista.

From the very second I laid eyes on this store, I was in love. I mean LOOK!


The door was open (which is always very welcoming) and other ladies were shopping around (which was a good sign). We loved everything. There was literally not one single piece there that I wouldn't love to have in my home. How is that even possible?

 

 
Confession: I spent $100. I got J his Valentine's Day gifts, stuff for his birthday party in April and a few things for myself of course. The store owner went to high school with my brother in law, so we chatted with her for awhile. SHE IS THE SWEETEST THING. She was so friendly and gave us a tour of the building. Her shop used to be the old butcher shop and a lot of the original wood/other items were still there. She had converted part into a small hair studio, another part into a nail studio, and there was still room for other fun things! The old refrigerator room is used as hair supply storage. Even the little conveyor belt on the ceiling is still there - draped with beaded light strings of course.


If you ever find yourself in the area, please stop in and see Jamie. Her shop is adorable and you'll leave with some really adorable pieces. She's getting a shipment of pineapple and cactus decor soon, so you know I'll be back!

The Butler's Pantry
1730 Main Street
Escalon, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com