Mermade Moments: Pop Sugar Must Have // January 2016



Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pop Sugar Must Have // January 2016

It's that time again...the Pop Sugar Must Have unboxing!

 

If you aren't familiar, this subscription costs $39.95 a month, but the cost of goods that you get is way above that! They also have 3 month and 6 month subscriptions. I'll show you the item, the retail cost, and I will total everything up at the end. Eek!

Pehr Designs Pebble Speck Bin : $40
This bin is so cute! It's folded up in this picture, but it opens up to a good size! I'm thinking we might put it at the front door to toss our shoes in.


Spark Joy by Marie Kondo : $18.99
When Pop Sugar gave the sneak peek of this in one of their emails, I shrieked! I'm so excited to read this. 
Patchology FlashMasque Trio : $20 and Chapstick Total Hydration $2.99
This chapstick is totally practical and I have no complaints. I'm excited to try these face masks. One is an exfoliant, one is hydrating and one is illuminating. 

Blue Sky Day Designer Weekly Planner : $15.99
A million times yes. This is the perfect color and the perfect layout. I love the To Do list side! 
Not Soap, Radio Bath and Shower Gel Gift Set : $22
I love that these are travel sized! I love 3/5 of the scents, so not bad! 
Project 7 Inc Summer Snow SF Gum : $1.99
I don't like fruity gum, so that's a bummer. BUT. My nieces loved shave ice, so I'm going to give this to them.  (So Keiki Rainbow)
End Total = $121.96
This box was a little random/seemed cheaper than usual, but I was still happy with the contents! (I think the December box was so great that now I'm spoiled.) My only other complaint is that this month's box came so late in the month! It came on Friday the 22nd and the planner obviously started at the first of the year. However, they acknowledged this and said they would get the February box out much quicker! 

I can't wait to see what February holds! If you're interested in getting your own Must Have box, click here for $5 off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com