Mermade Moments: My Word For 2016



Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Word For 2016

 

It's taken me awhile to decide on my "word" for 2016. There is so much I want to accomplish this year and I wanted a word that encompassed it all. I chose the word "create". Way to be vague, I know.

I want to create this year.

I want to create the mind I want. I want to create the body I want. I want to create the space I want.

I want to create the blog/art/cupcakes I want. I want to create memories. I want to create the LIFE I want. 

I want to be successful in everything that I do. I want to fear less. I want to challenge myself more. I want to do more. I'm so tired and unmotivated all the time and that is no way to go throughout life. One day, I'm going to wish I did ALL the things while I had the chance. I want to be healthier - mentally and physically. End of ramble. This is my year. I am so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com