Mermade Moments: January Goals // 2016



Friday, January 8, 2016

January Goals // 2016

I can't believe it's January of TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN. I'm feeling really good about this year and I think I'm ready to get my groove back!


  • blog more!
  • comment on other blogs & become active in bloggy Facebook groups
  • eat out less // cook at home more
  • spend less (stop those Target trips giiiiirrrrrl)
  • donate clothes at least once this month
  • organize the kitchen cabinets (lawdy lawdy)
  • stop being so lazy and go do things!
  • mail 4 letters to loved ones

Yo girl needs some accountability. I want this to be my year, folks! What are your goals for this year? What are your goals for January? Leave your links in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com