Mermade Moments: Smores Dip Recipe



Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Smores Dip Recipe


I'm so ready for Fall. I'm sending out all my Fall vibes and getting nothing in return. Actually, it's a little cooler today, but that's about it. (this whole last week was 100+ degrees)

I made this super easy and super delicious smores dip this weekend to share with all you lovely people who are throwing out your Fall vibes as well. Where are all my PSL'ers at???

You seriously only need three ingredients for this dessert/snack. Grab your pen and paper or get your screen shotting fingers ready!

  • chocolate chips - mini or regular - milk chocolate, semi sweet, doesn't matter!
  • marshmallows - regular or jumbo
  • graham crackers for dipping

First things first! Preheat your oven. I chose 350 degrees. I used a little ramekin for my dish. It's oven safe, big enough for 2 people to share (or just me who am I kidding) and looks cute! Fill your ramekin 3/4 of the way with chocolate chips.


If you're using regular sized marshmallows, you can just cover the chocolate chips with them. I used the jumbo this time and cut them in half.


Once you've done that, put your ramekin on a cookie sheet and stick it in the oven! Dance around the house for 3 minutes and you're done. Seriously, that's it. The chocolate chips will be molten and your marshmallows will be gooey and toasty. You can put your oven on low broil for 30 seconds to a minute if you want those marshmallows extra toasty, but watch them closely!


You can dig right in! I used graham crackers this time. In the past, I've used cinnamon sugar chips or you could even use strawberries for a healthier twist. (all about the balance, yo!)


So make this dip and send those Fall vibes my way, okay???

PS. What's the weather like where you live? I'm hoping less than 100! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com