Mermade Moments: Rocksbox Set #2



Monday, August 31, 2015

Rocksbox Set #2

In case you don't know what Rocksbox is, it's a jewelry subscription box. It's $19 a month. You create a wishlist and your designer sends you pretty jewelry pieces to borrow and/or buy. If you hate everything in your box, you can send it right back and get another one sent out once they receive the original! If you want to keep a piece or two or three, you simply pay online and keep the pieces you wish. Also! Every month you get $10 of Shine Spend that can be used toward your jewelry purchase. How cool is that?

I recently became a Rocksbox ItGirl and it has been so much fun to try jewelry pieces that I may not usually choose for myself. You can use code "meranneduh1xoxo" for your first month free! You won't regret it!

Piece #1: Loren Hope Blythe Necklace in Neon Pink : $75

I looooooved this necklace. I'm pretty I wore it every other day while I had it. It was just so cute. Unfortunately, I cannot justify spending $75 (or $65 with my Shine Spend) on a necklace. :/

Piece #2: Gorjana Aurora Large Stud Earrings : $40

I thought these were so cute! Different and sparkly, just how I like it! I'm always stalking Gorjana's website, so I was super excited to see these in my box!

Piece #3: Sophie Harper Double Bar Ring in Gold : $24

I loved the simplicity of this ring, however, I found it to be nothing special. I didn't purchase it for that reason.

Overall, that necklace was my favorite piece. I'm really loving hot pink right now and I got so many compliments when I wore it! I can't wait to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com