Mermade Moments: Minnie Mouse Cupcakes!



Monday, June 1, 2015

Minnie Mouse Cupcakes!



This is possibly the cutest and easiest tutorial I will ever share with you guys. These cupcakes were so stinking cute! I just had to post them! (Sorry about the photo quality. It was night time.)

One of my coworkers ordered Minnie cupcakes for her daughter's birthday. I love Disney. I love cupcakes. Hellllooooo! I said yes...obviously.



She wanted classic red, white and black Minnie. I used black and white polka dot liners that I found at Michaels. I used mini oreos for the ears. I just stuck them right into the frosting! If you are making your frosting from scratch, make it a little stiffer than usual that way it can stand up to the weight of the cookies. I found these cute little red bows in a Wilton pack. They are supposed to be for "nerd" cupcakes, but I am all about repurposing. Soooooo easy. You have lots of bow options. Plastic rings, paper, frosting, whatever works!



Quick summary:

You will need:
  • frosted cupcakes
  • mini oreos
  • bows



All of my coworkers loved them! They are so simple, but really classic and adorable.

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable! Looks much more complicated than you stated, the best kind of project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com