Mermade Moments: Hocus Pocus Drinking Game



Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hocus Pocus Drinking Game

this image belongs to Disney

I've been waiting to publish this post... I don't know what I was waiting for, but Thirsty Thursday seemed like as good a day as any!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN. And Hocus Pocus. In my copious amounts of spare time, I decided to create a Hocus Pocus drinking game. (I don't actually have spare time. I just daydream at work.)

Without further ado, grab your drinks and let's play!

Take a drink when:
-Winifred says "booooook"
-Dani whines/cries
-Sarah says something dumb
-Mary smells a child
-Mary bites her lip
-Somebody says Thackery Binx (did you know it's actually Thackery?)
-A spell is cast
-Billy Butcherson gets hurt/loses a limb
-Anytime the witches fly (on anything)
-Anytime the black flame candle is mentioned

Chug a whole beer or your drink of choice when Sarah sings the "coooome littttlllleeee childrennnnn" song.

Chug a whole beer or your drink of choice when the witches sing the "I put a spell on you" song.

Drunk yet?

Good.


Also. You can only play this game if you're 21. Or 18 in specific countries. Sorry not sorry, rules are rules. Also. Don't drink and drive. Not. Worth. It. This PSA is over. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Challenge accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited it's coming on ABC family tonight! I have my DVR set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best halloween movie ever! and now with booze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that is too funny. I saw that the big drinking game for Halloween was to have a drink every time a child dressed as Elsa (from Frozen) comes to the door. HA! I would not have made it past 7:30PM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this movie, wish I had seen this two months ago!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com