Mermade Moments: Advocare 24 Day Challenge



Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge


I've committed, you guys. I'm doing a healthy living 24 day challenge through Advocare and MarissaLace.

I first found Marissa on IG. And then I started watching her on Youtube. She has seriously inspired me to finally get with it. So, I emailed her. She gave me some info. I bought my 24 day challenge through her on Advocare's website. And I start today.

A little info.

-The first 10 days are the cleanse phase. No dairy!!!
-The last 14 days are the max phase. For lack of a better term, balls to the wall. HAH.
-1 cheat meal a week.
-The challenge is around $200, not including food costs. But you get a ton of stuff. I was honestly surprised. You also get a handy dandy guide.
-There's an app you can download for tracking progress.
-This isn't a miracle pill. Exercise and clean eating are essential to success.

You can find the technical info on their website. I'm no pro.

Marissa has sent me a meal plan and I am ready! I went shopping last night and meal prepped for the next few days. I have a cute, new workout outfit for motivation. And I have a few friends saying they'll eat clean with me. YAY.

I will be doing a check-in every 6 days. So 4 updates in 24 days. I'll also do random posts about the products I'm using and my meal prepping. This challenge will end right before Halloween and a few weeks before my birthday, so I have high hopes! I finally feel committed to losing weight and getting healthy. I want to succeed. Eeeeek, I'm nervous.

If you've done the challenge or taken Advocare before, please comment below! I would love to hear your thoughts and tips if you have any. :)

*This post isn't sponsored in any way. I just want to hold myself accountable.*

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about doing this challenge too! I also follow Marissa (she's great!) on Insta and I'm always nervous about doing it! Let me know how it goes!
    Great post!

    -Dahlia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to do this for a while but I know I need to first get myself under control.. lol. Good luck, I can't wait to see your results/thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com