Mermade Moments: Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Week 1



Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Week 1


Week 1 is over! I only had a mental breakdown once...lol! I treated this like a journal kind of. I wrote every night before bed how I felt about that specific day.

Day 1:
- This isn't so bad! I love Spark. I had the mango strawberry today and it was good! It gave me tons of energy. I imagine it has the same effects of a pre work out supplement that my boyfriend would take. The fiber drink was rough. It's a weird consistency. Yuck. I packed snacks for work and felt prepared overall. The Omega pills and the Herbal Cleanse pills are HUGE. The Omega pills don't have a taste, but the Herbal Cleanse pills do.

Day 2:
- Today sucked. I felt nauseous and had a headache ALL DAY LONG. Jarad and my dad said I was having "withdrawal" effects. I had the fruit punch Spark today and loved it even more than mango strawberry. The fiber drink wasn't as bad today. I put a sugar free crystal light packet in it to trick myself. It worked. I got it down quick. The pills didn't freak me out today. Woo hoo progress!

Day 3:
- I woke up looking forward to drinking my Spark. I feel like my stomach looks flatter already. I've been peeing a ton. Today is the last day I have to take the fiber drink until day 8. WOO! Nothing else to update really. No headaches, which I loved.

Day 4:
- Still loving Spark. Also loving the tiny herbal restore pills instead of the fiber drink. I went to a wedding out of town today and packed snacks and all my challenge stuff in a little lunch bag. Nothing I had marked on the invitation had dairy, so that worked perfectly! I had a few bites of cake, but found it to be very sweet.



Day 5:
- Still out of town/traveling back home. I feel really thirsty today and it's probably because of salt that the cooks at the wedding used. I'm trying to drink lots of water! I feel like everything is becoming a routine and I have to think less about the times to take everything. Week 1 is almost done!

Day 6:
- I had a full day of work today. 530am - 2 pm. I was miserably hungry all day. I packed a full lunch and everything. By the time I got home, I was in full on hangry mode. I was irritable and starving. I ate healthy snacks and was still hungry. I realllllllly wanted fast food. Poor Jarad had to put up with my complaints. He did peel a hard boiled egg for me though in the middle of my tantrum though :) I moped around the house for the evening, but decided to take my frustrations out on some Zumba videos and ab workouts.

Day 7:
- I'm feeling much better today. I'm sore from the workouts I did yesterday. Woo hoo! I'm actually not very hungry today, which is weird. I had another meal prep lunch today. I brought hot sauce with me to work and it made alllll the difference. It's still no dairy time, so I really miss coffee. I don't like almond or soy milk, so I've been going without. Thank goodness for Spark. I start the fiber drink again tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to that. :(
 

I'm ready to kick my exercising into high gear. I've been using the fact that I've been feeling nauseous a lot as an excuse and that has got to stop. Here's to kicking a** for week 2! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com