Mermade Moments: Living Big And Bold With Chili's At Home



Friday, August 22, 2014

Living Big And Bold With Chili's At Home

I have a confession you guys. Going to dinner at Chili's used to be my jam. Birthday dinners. Celebration dinners. Family outings. You name it. I loved the menu options. Monterey chicken, anyone?

Fast forward some years and here I am...living on my own, on a budget, with no Chili's in sight. That has all changed. Chili's At Home.YES. You can enjoy Chili's delish meals in the comfort of your own home. For a great price. Located conveniently in the frozen aisles of your local grocery store.


I found these meals in Walmart and Safeway. Walmart only had the family sized packs in one flavor.
I was hoping to find the single servings, so I can eat them when I get home from work and don't feel like cooking. Safeway had a bunch of options and they were on sale! 2 for $6. Woot woot!



I chose the Bacon Mac N Cheese. Of course. Noodles, chunks of bacon, cheese sauce AND shredded cheese, topped with Poblano peppers. I really liked it! The cheese sauce was good. (Cheese sauce freaks me out sometimes.) I thought the peppers were a nice touch. Definitely added a twist of bold flavor. The only complaint I have is that I had to wait 6 minutes to eat it. Don't microwave minutes last soooo much longer than normal minutes?



This meal even got the thumbs up from my mom. That's definitely saying something. She said it tastes like something you would order from the restaurant and I agree.

I would recommend the Chili's At Home meals for lots of things like: lunches, easy dinners, or even an inexpensive date night!

Check out all the other options here and get a coupon to try your own! 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great. I'm so glad you can get your Chili's fix on a budget, because I know it's always great to get that heart warming meal. I was that way about Friday's potato skins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been to a Chili's like once...just because there weren't really ever any locations close to where I was living. At least I can try out Chili's this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to sample these for Linqia as well, and I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious they were! The bacon mac n cheese was absolutely delicious! There are so many delicious options!

    You can see my post here: http://www.endlessblissblog.com/2014/08/date-night-at-home-with-chilis-at-home.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com