Mermade Moments: International Delight Goodie Box



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

International Delight Goodie Box

Anybody else love International Delight coffee creamers? Anybody else randomly tweet about their love of coffee? Last week, I tweeted "Coffee. Croissants. Crafting. My perfect morning." or something like that anyway. International Delight tweeted back saying they wanted to send me some goodies! I DMed them the info they asked for...totally excited and a little weary of actually getting anything in the mail.

Much to my surprise, they tweeted me a few days later saying my package was on its way! I was definitely getting more excited.

I got home from work yesterday and a LARGE box was sitting on our dinner table.

Ready for this?

Let's start with the handwritten shipping label, pink sparkly tissue paper, and handwritten card. So personal!!!



Drum roll pleeeeeeease!

The softest blanket. A tote bag. A magnet. A tumbler. A coupon for a free creamer. A print from one of my favorite designers. And a handwritten card from that same designer.

UMMMMM REALLY? That package was amazing.

I love Twitter. And I really love International Delight. Thank you for the best package ever!!! #MyDelight

5 comments:

  1. dude. that's AMAZING! i wish i got free coffee in the mail haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of coffee but i love to open boxes like this.
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Find more details here
    http://mariettadegrant.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-liebtser-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky!!! Have you ever heard of Vain Pursuits? They're kinda similar but for beauty products!

    x
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about Vain Pursuits myself but have yet to try them out! I wanted to read up on some reviews before signing up but the concept definitely looks interesting!

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed your blog posts, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com