Mermade Moments: Save The Undies!



Monday, June 9, 2014

Save The Undies!

Thank you Kotex for sponsoring this post and helping me #savetheundies!



I'm leaving in t-minus 4 hours for my Caribbean vacation! Traveling is stressful enough. The last thing a girl needs to worry about is whether our periods will start while traveling or if we are definitely going to "be on it" while traveling. U by Kotex has introduced a new line of Ultra Thin Pads with a 3D Capture Core! The 3D Capture Core prevents leak and stops wetness! Uhhhh yes please.



They are super thin - no diaper butts here. You can throw them in your purse, suitcase, or your carry on! And best of all? You won't have to worry about ruining your favorite pair of undies!!! I have lost countless pairs of my cute undies to Mother Nature. I've set aside older pairs to serve as my time of the month undies. Not anymore!!! I can wear my cutest pairs any day of the month.



Are you ready to help Save the Undies? Visit the U by Kotex page, press get samples, fill out the mailing info and the samples will be all yours!

Ready for your samples? Click here!

Kotex also offers tampons and panty liners for every girl's need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com