Mermade Moments: My #1 Man



Sunday, June 15, 2014

My #1 Man



I am currently soaking up the Caribbean sun, wishing I could be celebrating my Dad. Well actually, I wish he was here celebrating, but whatever!

For those of you that know me in real life, you know that my Dad is my BFF. I look just like him. I act a lot like him. I get my striking good looks and my killer legs from him. (I am 5'9" you know!) (LOL)

To my Dahny. You kill all the spiders. You watch Pretty Little Liars with me. You let me pick out all my presents. You told me if boys didn't like me, they must like boys. You scare me by turning off the lights when I'm walking upstairs. You took me Formal and Prom dress shopping countless times. You're my #1 man and you always will be.

I call him Dahny. It's a form of Daddy I guess. Years ago, my friend and I were obnoxiously yelling at him from the first floor of our house and it came out as DAAAAAAHHHHNY. It's stuck ever since.

Happy Father's Day, Dahny! I'll bring you home some awesome souvenirs!


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com