Mermade Moments: What's Your Love Language?



Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What's Your Love Language?

I've seen a lot of people doing these love language quizzes and I was curious as to what mine would be.

There are 5 love languages - quality time, physical touch, words of affirmation, acts of service, and receiving gifts.

I was sure that physical touch would be one of mine. I love holding hands and I'm a hugger.



After I went over the 30 questions, my score was a tie betweet physical touch and quality time. I thought the statements that I had to choose from were super repitive and I wasn't sure how accurate this would turn out to be, buuuuut this quiz knows me!

I just want my significant other to hug me and spend time with me! I'm going to have my boyfriend take this quiz and find out what his primary love language is too!

UPDATE: Jarad's primary love language was quality time, followed closely behind by words of affirmation and physical touch.

Take the quiz here and let me know your score! Was your guess right?

3 comments:

  1. i'm definitely gonna go take this quiz. I kinda already know what mine and my sweetie's is but would be good to see what it says. not that I'd go by it. LOL

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/04/hump-day-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so familiar with this but I'm def taking the quiz! :)

    BTW, would you like to follow each other? Followed you on Bloglovin'. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the love languages. Is it bad if I just have them all? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com