Mermade Moments: On Wednesdays I Wear Pink Lipstick



Wednesday, April 30, 2014

On Wednesdays I Wear Pink Lipstick

10 years ago today, my favorite movie came out...MEAN GIRLS.

Seriously. Those quotes will never get old.

I saw Regina George wearing NYC Expert Last Lip Color and I had to have it. Well actually I received it in my Uni VoxBox from Influenster, but you get the idea.

I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to bust out this baby and today is the day!!! I was pleasantly surprised with the quality! The lipstick is only $2 and comes in a lot of pretty shades.

I received Forever Fuchsia and I love it! It's super pigmented and that's exactly what I hope for when I buy a new lipstick. I want my lips to stand out! I ate with it on and drank with it on and it lasted for hours. If you want less color, you can out a tissue in between your lips and it will fade!

NYC-pink-lipstick

I received this product from Influenster for reviewing purposes, but this lipstick is loved by me and Regina George.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mean Girls Anniversary!
    I love that lipgloss, i will make sure to buy it!
    And i really like how you gave the "on Wednesdays we wear pink" thing to "i wear pink lipstick". GENIUS!
    your blog is really cool, and i love the name! you have a really good style that is so fresh and easy to read. keep it going!
    xoxo,
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com