Mermade Moments: My Life In Numbers



Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Life In Numbers



My life is one giant countdown and I am so frustrated by it. I hate not knowing things. Control freak alert. I am currently living in the future. All I think about is moving and my vacation. When I try and talk myself into loving the present, I think "well it's not like I'm missing anything here right now any way." WRONG. I could be spending quality time with my dad, loving on my dog, attempting to see friends, etc. I am writing my life out in numbers to get it all out of my system, so I can enjoy the little time I have left here. (I actually have a lot of fun things going on until then, so I should really stop complaining)

On a happier note, we have gotten the whole house thing sorted out, which takes away a lot of my frustration. My best friend and her boyfriend are staying in their current place, her brother is moving out, and we are taking his room! So easy! Plus, I love the area.

Now if only time could move a little faster!!! Oops, I mean, take your time, Time.

6 days until Jarad's golden birthday
16 days until our ONE YEAR!
24 days until my last day at work (possibly 30)
25 days until we move (possibly 31)
48 days until our Caribbean vacation

And here is some fun ones because I like to brag ;)

38 days since I've had fast food
22 days in a row I've worked out

Have you ever felt like your life was a giant countdown? Tell me about it!

8 comments:

  1. I totally understand how you feel! I've been counting down the days until school gets out and I get to go back home for a long time, but I always forget that despite the stresses of school, there are so many great things here for me too. I really liked this post :)

    xoxo,
    Ali
    www.in-bloom-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love countdowns!
    And that's amazing about your fast food, I wish I could say the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya! Sometimes it's so exciting for things in the future that you can't help but focus on them. Glad you got it out of your system!

    HCXO
    Kimberly
    www.kimberlyschronicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm terrible at keeping track of these things! :) Congrats on the working out and eating clean!

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about countdowns, too. I haven't had fast food since Saturday. I would LOVE to make it to 38 days without fast food or soda (that's a goal for me!!) Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com