Mermade Moments: My Open Love Letter to Target



Friday, March 21, 2014

My Open Love Letter to Target



Dearest Target,

I hope you understand why I am writing you this letter today. In order to keep my thoughts and feelings organized, I am writing this in bulleted style. I love you too much and I am afraid that are relationship is getting too serious. There are too many reasons to count, but this is a start.
  • Your clothes. Too cute. I cannot compete with that kind of style.
  • Your dollar section. I literally die from the cuteness every time I step foot in that aisle. That cannot be healthy.
  • Your home decor. I want everything. How is my house supposed to have a theme when I can't even make a single decision?
  • Your holiday sections. They come out too soon and I get way ahead of myself. I then forget what I bought and have to wait until the next year to use it.
  • Your food. Great prices, yummy food, growing waistline.
  • The lies. I always say "I won't spend any money, I don't need anything." The lies have to stop.

Overall, this is just not a healthy relationship. I miss you when I'm not with you and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of great things if I don't visit you often. My bank account suffers a loss everytime we meet. I can't keep up my emotional health and my budget plan with you in my life. Maybe we should take a break? Nothing permanent. We both know my heart wouldn't be able to handle never seeing you again.

This isn't a goodbye. It's a see you later.

Until next time,

Miranda


LOL. Okay but seriously you guys. My love for Target is ridic.

6 comments:

  1. Oh man, I know exactly what you mean. I'll be like, "hmm gotta to go target to buy paper towels..." and I leave with 2 new dresses and one of everything from the dollar section. Not so great on the bank account, haha!

    ♥Brooke
    youreinbrookelynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I am OBSESSED with Target! It is the best store in the world. I have one right downstairs from me. Like people park there when they come over. It's dangerous, girl.

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL hilarious. I love this. Target is always a good idea. Even if I don't NEED anything...I will find something to buy and convince myself that I need to spend like $200 on things. Unhealthy relationship to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best thing I've read all day!! Target and I have the same kind of relationship haha.

    Jessie at BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. Target and I have a similar relationship and I am sorta glad that the closest target is in the next town over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad had to take away my Target card. That right, I'm a grown woman and my dad just took it away from me. I'm in withdrawl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com