Mermade Moments: A Trip to the Beach House



Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Trip to the Beach House

Work sucks. Work especially suck after you spent all weekend at the beach. I took Friday off and my boyfriend and I headed to Monterey to spend the night with my best friend and her boyfriend. (we will be moving with them soon) It was a lovely trip like usual. I went to Whole Foods for the first time!!!! And loved it. Then we ate cupcakes from Kara's cupcakes and loved it. Of course. Then we drank too much champagne, ate pizza for dinner, and danced to Lil John radio all night long.
On Saturday, my boyfriend and I went to stay with my aunts at a beach house in Pajaro Dunes. There was a staircase right outside the house that lead to the ocean. It was FANTASTIC. I would have lived there if I could. Our beach house was pretty normal looking from the outside, but there was some crazy cool ones. Each one is different!
this was our beach house. those windows! I had a view of the beach all day.
 

There's castle beach houses. Beach houses that look like crazy diving helmets. Beach houses with cool shapes and pretty windows. I loved walking around looking at all the different ones. Our beach house is on the left of the stair case. The beach was SO CLOSE. (obviously, I guess) The beach house on the right is actually a private/permanent residence. Jealous much???
My super cool brother in law bought me that tank for Christmas. I thought it was appropriate.

Do you love the beach as much as I do? Where's your favorite?


Let's be friends!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I included it in my latest "Massive List of Links" post (http://itsemmaelise.com/post/78652228099/massive-list-of-links-part-10). Thanks again for sharing!

    ♥emma
    www.itsemmaelise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those beach houses are incredible! I would love to go stay somewhere like that!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had so much fun! That cupcake looks so delish and those castle houses are amazing! I used to live on the beach and never went. Now I miss it so much!!!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place looks so relaxing, I am not surprised it was hard to go back to work after have been there. Those houses look like castles! Glad you to see you had a blast though! :D I've never actually been to a beach, which makes me really disappointed in myself. Haha.

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com