Mermade Moments: One Site To End Them All



Monday, January 27, 2014

One Site To End Them All



Unroll.me

Check it. Seriously.

I have recently decided to unsubscribe to a lot of the emails I receive on the daily. (see budget post) It's annoying, honestly. You have to wait until you get an email, find the unsubscribe button AND THEN answer questions about why you are unsubscribing.

Where are these options?
- your multiple emails a day annoy me.
- you are too expensive - poor college aged student, duh.
- I haven't worn your stuff in years.
- your style changed and now you suck.
- your sales aren't really sales and I can't handle the heartbreak any longer.

Back to the point.

You log in to Unroll.me with your email address and your email password. It then searches for your subscriptions for a few minutes...


86??? Lordy Lordy. (I had to google how to take screen shots)

Once it is done scanning, you continue onto this page. The page of shame.



Annnnnd then. You click that handy dandy unsubscribe button and they disappear! Well, into your unsubscribed box that is.

Slowly, your number of subscriptions will go down. Abercrombie? Highschool called. They want their style back.


53. Still too much, but I have attachment issues.

Go unclutter your inbox and your life!

PS. You are only allowed 5 "Unsubscribes" until you share on Twitter or Facebook. Those sneaky sneaks.

PPS. PSS? I'm pretty positive this isn't a complete list of my subscriptions. I won't tell if you won't.

Let's be friends.

email : miranduh007@yahoo.com
IG : meranneduh1
Pinterest : meranneduh1

2 comments:

  1. OMG you have answered all of my Inbox woes!!! It is absolutely INSANE how many promo emails I get in one day. It's ridiculous and only speaks to how much of a shopping addict I am. And somehow every wedding vendor in the Chicagoland area found out I was getting married soooo there's that as well. I can't thank you enough for this post haha. I'm following you now too. Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING. Thank you SO much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com