Mermade Moments: Liebster Award Nomination!



Monday, January 27, 2014

Liebster Award Nomination!

What what!



Thank you, Sam from College Beauty Buff and Julia from Pennies & Paper :)

The Liebster Award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning "darling", "dearest", or "sweetheart." Who knew!

The rules are :
  • Link back to the person that nominated you. (in this case, i had 2)
  • Answer the 11 questions given to you (this number depends on the person - some use different rules)
  • Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers
  • Give those  blogs 11 questions
  • List 11 facts about yourself
My Answers:
1. Top 3 favorite albums. Go.  Oh man. I don't listen to whole albums anymore. Tailgate & Tanlines and Crash My Party by Luke Bryan. I love country. #3? I don't know!
2. What's you go-to sad-day movie? The Notebook, probably.
3. Do you wear makeup? If so, what's your favorite kind of product? Hardly. I love mascara and lipstick though.
4. You're stuck on a deserted island and can only bring four things. What are they? Cell phone, charger, my boyfriend (he's a smart one)  and contact solution. Contact wearers, can you imagine???
5. If you could eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Probably pizza. It covers all the major food groups, of course!
6. Give me a fun fact about you. I am a black belt in Taekwondo.
7. Have you ever been to a foreign country? Does the Bahamas count?
9. The best concert you've ever been to? Taylor Swift or Luke Bryan.
10. What's your favorite cafe? Hmm. Not sure.
11. And the most important question of all - do you like Nutella? If so, what's your favorite recipe? I love crepes with Nutella and fruit. Or I made a nutella frosting for cupcakes once. Fab!

Nominations:
1. Elizabeth @ October June
2. Allyssa @ Life with Lyss
3. Kimberly @ Kimberly's Chronicle
4. Ella @ The Feisty Mamma
5. Rachel @ Sunshine and Sinatra
6. Kenzie Ann @ With Love, Kenzie Ann
7. Em @ The Rant
8. Laura @ College is Awkward
9. Megan @ The Grooming Chef
10. Leigha @ Minougirl
11. Alyssa @ Frosting at Midnight

Ladies, I apologize if you have already been nominated! Your blog must be super fantastic ;)

My Questions:
1. What is your favorite  color?
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. If you could visit one place, where would you go?
7. You've just been granted a shopping spree, which store would you pick first?
8. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
9. What is your favorite memory?
10. Favorite Disney character?
11. What book are you currently reading? Or most recently read?

11 Facts About Me:
1. Purple pen is my favorite to write with.
2. I am a black belt in Taekwondo. (as listed above)
3. I make and sell cupcakes as my side business. I bake. I craft. I blog!
4. I would love to be blog famous someday.
5. I make lists for everything. I usually forget to look at them.
6. I have two sisters and three nieces. We all look alike.
7. English was my favorite subject in school. I love reading and can write a pretty good essay.
8. The beach is my favorite place to be.
9. I have 5 tattoos.
10. If I had the opportunity to be a mermaid, I would so take it.
11. I love Target. I don't stand a chance against the dollar section!

Please comment below when you have finished your post! I would love to read your answers to my questions and your fun facts. :)

Let's be friends!

email : miranduh007@yahoo.com
IG : meranneduh1
pinterest : meranneduh1

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination! Here is my post: http://kimberlyschronicle.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebstar-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being nominated! Just discovered your blog and I'm loving it! :)
    xxAlissa
    thiselegantawkwardness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination. Here's my link
    http://thegroomingchef.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com