Mermade Moments: Cupcake or Cocoa?



Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cupcake or Cocoa?


...that is the question.

One of my most popular Christmas cupcake flavors is Peppermint Hot Chocolate. It is a chocolate cupcake, topped with a homemade whip cream and crushed up candy canes.


To recreate this:
  • use your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe (or a box mix if you have to)
  • whip up heavy whipping cream and granulated sugar using the whisk attachment on your mixer (I guess-timate the amount of the whipping cream and I usually use four decent sized pinches of sugar)
  • crush up your candy canes, sprinkle them, and voila!
Take it up a notch:
  • bake a giant marshmallow inside for that extra hot cocoa feel
  • or bake a peppermint Hershey Kiss in the middle. Yum!
Need a cupcake fix? Visit Cakes for Days on facebook or follow me on IG at meranneduh1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com