Mermade Moments: 5 Reasons Why I'm Perfect For This Blog



Thursday, September 12, 2013

5 Reasons Why I'm Perfect For This Blog

When the idea for this blog popped into my head, I couldn't help but laugh. Me of all people writing a blog about living a healthier lifestyle?? HAH! Well, it's happened and here are 5 reasons why I'm the perfect person for the job.

1) Water was not my first (or even third) beverage choice.
2) I hate running. Yoga pants were used for lounging and trips to Target, not exercise.
3) Pizza was (and still is) my favorite food group.
4) Baking cupcakes is my second source of income.
5) My gym membership gets a lot of use...as a key chain.

My point? If I can do it, anyone can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com